Responsible GamingWe want to ensure that you always enjoy your experience at Sloto'Cash Casino and we actively promote responsible gaming. That's why we ask you to always play responsibly. Online Casino Games can be great entertainment, provided you stay in control. We will always endeavor to help you if you find yourself in difficulties, but always remember the use of this site is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used to supplement your income. Make sure that the decision to gamble is your personal choice. Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble. In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly we have provided the following information.
- Set a Budget
- Keeping Control
- Do you have a problem?
- Getting Help
- Underage Play
Set a BudgetIf you want to restrict your gaming budget in any way we will be only too happy to set this up for you. Sloto' Cash Casino reserves the right to exclude any player from our casino who we feel has a gambling problem.
Self-exclusionOn request we will close a customer’s account for a minimum period of 6 months, during which time it will not be possible for the account to be re-opened for any reason. During this period of self-exclusion we will not distribute any promotional emails and do all we can to prevent new accounts being opened. To use our self-exclusion option, please email our Player Support Team who are standing by to assist you.
Keeping controlWhilst the majority of people do gamble within their means for some it can spiral out of control. In order to help you keep control we would like you to remember the following.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the deposit limits and time limits in the player protection page to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to have a break from gambling then you can use our exclusion options within the player protection section
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact one of the organizations listed here
Do You Have a Problem?Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?